We are on a Nordic expansion journey.
First stop is Oslo and by that we are strengthening our presence in the Nordics. Norway as a market is a perfect fit for our present and future growth where we stand as the market leader in the Nordics.
At Scrive, you’ll be working with the Nordic leader in e-signing, offering premium solutions for all channels from online to in-store. With a wide customer base, we’re serving enterprise companies all over the world in industries like telecom, finance, automotive and more, challenging the old and slow giants of enterprise software.
We are now looking for hungry, smart, motivated individuals ready to join our steadily growing Direct Sales team as Sales Development Representatives!
Do we have a match?
Love the thought of a fast and innovative environment? Scrive is for you. Are you driven, positive and self-going but never satisfied? We may very well have a match.
We’ll give you most of the tools you need to get up and running, but you will need to contribute with your drive, optimism and self-goings. Onboarding is not a one-off. With continuous training and development, the right candidate will grow to become a digitisation superstar!
Here’s a unique chance to join a well-funded, great-positioned tech company, growing at an exciting pace. You will play a vital role in taking us to the next level. From an awesome office in central Sthlm, we're constantly refining one of the most innovative products on the tech scene.
As a SDR and a part of the Direct Sales team, you will report to our Head of Customer Success. We focus on acquiring new Enterprise accounts through a pretty sophisticated, customer centric sales process. Expansion of existing accounts happens in Customer Success with whom we cooperate tightly.
The role as a Sales Development Representative (SDR) consists of the following daily tasks:
- Research, identify and prospect for new customers within assigned territories
- Drive outbound prospecting activities by phone, email, LinkedIn
- Schedule qualified sales meetings for your assigned Account Executives
- Develop the outbound prospecting process with the entire Direct Sales team
- Qualify and handover to AEs inbound leads from Medium and Large businesses
- Close inbound leads from small and medium-sized enterprises (SME)
Who are you?
Your focus is always on creating the best possible outcome for the heart of our business - our customers – while simultaneously maximizing return on investment for Scrive and yourself. Understanding the concept of “win-win”, you’re able to create just that. Your goal-orientation, self-discipline and efficiency are always stronger than your surroundings.
You love sales and you are not ashamed of it!
- are a highly motivated, self-starter with a track record of working as a SDR or another position within sales
- have excellent phone and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written)
- have a technical interest and the ability to hold a “technical discussion”
- have attention to detail, strong organizational and time management skills
- are fluent in English, both in writing and speaking (fluency in Norwegian and Swedish is a plus)
Bonus points for:
- Experience from telecom sales or B2B sales, either as SDR or AE
- Experience of selling enterprise software solutions
- Used to working with Salesforce.com or other CRMs
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluency in Finnish and/or Danish
As an applicant you must be eligible to work in Stockholm, Sweden to apply for this role.