Are you ready to build a successful career as a developer for a SaaS company? Join one of Sweden’s fastest growing tech companies!
At Scrive, you’ll be working with the Nordic leader in e-signing, offering premium solutions for all channels from online to in-store. With a wide customer base, we're serving enterprise companies all over the world in industries like telecom, finance, automotive and more.
We’re now looking for people to join the engineering team in the role of a Quality Assurance Engineer.
Do we have a match?
Would you like to be part of a team driven by constant improvement? Enjoy using creativity, collaboration, and dedication to stay on top of your competition? Ever wanted to work at a company where customer care is the top priority? If your answers are “Yes!” then we may very well have a match.
Here’s a unique chance to join a well-funded, great-positioned startup, growing at an exciting pace. You will play a vital role in taking us to the next level. From our greatly located office in central Stockholm, we’re constantly refining one of the most innovative products on the tech startup scene.
We'll give you all the tools you need to get up and running but onboarding is not a one-off. With continuous training and development, we'll make you become a digitization superstar.
Scrive is looking to expand its QA team with the addition of a person experienced in developing and maintaining automated tests for Scrive products to enhance their reliability, improve existing test coverage and deliver predictable quality releases.
The primary responsibility in this role will be developing and integrating automated tests using Selenium and other appropriate FOSS testing software between build servers (TeamCity) and the test case management system (TestRail).
Experience with various types of testing is required. In addition to its primary website other products including iOS and Android applications, the Scrive API, a Salesforce integration and other systems also require automated QA.
Where possible and appropriate Scrive requires designing, developing and supporting frameworks with reusable components to aid in supporting the test infrastructure allowing more rapid test development.
- Monitoring automated test execution & results
- Mentoring QA & other employees on automated testing
There may be a requirement to assist in manual testing to a degree, where coverage is not yet complete enough to ensure product releases are well tested.
What We Need From You
Experience: Entry to mid-level.
- Python & other appropriate scripting languages
- TestRail (or similar test case management software)
- TeamCity (or similar build server software)
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Proactive self-starter attitude
- Very good written and spoken English
- Willing and able to travel at least twice per year to conference location
- Documentation skills
- Used to working remotely (if you are not located in Stockholm)
- Scrive has meetings during central European office hours, meaning that you probably are on GMT+/-3 time
- Requirement to work in the EU (and already be permitted to do so; we cannot assist with permits, unfortunately)
Bonus points for:
- Other open source contributions
- Knowledge of PDF internals
- Good knowledge of SQL / PostgreSQL
- All natural language skills but extra for languages used in the EU
What we offer
- Full-time job
- Working remotely is perfectly fine if you are not located in Stockholm, in fact, almost our entire Engineering team is remote
- Morning stand-ups
- Lots of voice/video meetings
- Biannual conferences and team-building in Sweden or elsewhere
- Continuous integration and regular code reviews
- Your opinion will count
- Paid sick leave
- 30 days/annum paid leave
- Well care contribution
- More work than you can shake a stick at
- A ticket to ride on very exciting journey of growth to world domination
No recruitment agency or out-sourcing company solicitations!