Are you ready to continue your successful career? Come and join one of Sweden’s fastest growing tech companies -Scrive- as our Talent Acquisition & Retention Manager!'
At Scrive, you’ll be working with the Nordic leader in e-signing, helping bring value and security with enterprise solutions for all channels and businesses, and challenging the status quo. Our growing customer base includes global enterprise players in banking, telecom, automotive and more.
Our continuing expansion calls for committed, curious and motivated individuals to develop our HR department. Working closely with hiring managers, you will own the end-to-end recruitment process (planning, marketing, selection and interviewing) for roles across various teams. While your day-to-day responsibilities will be focused on delivery, you'll also have the chance to work on a number of projects aimed at ensuring a fast, friendly and fair recruitment process.
As part of the HR department, you will play a vital role in shaping the tomorrow of Scrive. Engaging with colleagues across the company will be crucial to understanding their needs and developing your criteria for identifying top talents to join our journey. This position is a “hands-on” position suitable for an experienced recruiter within the Tech and Product space who would like to make the move to an in-house role.
As a Talent Acquisition & Retention manager you will you be responsible for:
- Supporting the recruitment of a range of roles across the business
- Being our in-house detective, researching the talent market and generating new strategies to attract top-tier passive candidates.
- Delivering innovative and fresh approaches to candidate sourcing
- Searching for and networking with candidates from relevant databases, our own networks, LinkedIn and forums to ensure a healthy pipeline of candidates
- Engaging with managers to support them through the full recruitment life cycle focusing on enabling good selection decisions in a timely fashion
- Involvement in a range of projects and initiatives to support and increase the “attractiveness” of Scrive’s culture
- Managing the recruitment processes, the managers and the candidates
What have you done
- You have experience from building strong relationships with hiring managers, understanding their individual teams needs and the technical specifics of each role
- You have strong communication skills, with fluency in English
- You can produce compelling recruitment adverts
- You have an experimental understanding of the potential of using social media (e.g., LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook) to support recruitment
- You understand the importance of candidates' fit in terms of both culture and role, and use that as a strong basis for your recommendations and decisions.
- You are proactive, determined and confident in dealing with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Competitive salary
- Stock warrant program
- Pension program
- 6 weeks vacation
- Preventive health care
As an applicant you must be eligible to work in Sweden to apply for this role.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Ali Altaie, firstname.lastname@example.org