Are you ready to build a successful career as an Inbound Sales Executive in a fast-paced, innovative working environment? Join one of Sweden’s fastest growing tech companies!
At Scrive, you’ll be working with the Nordic leader in e-signing and e-identification, offering premium solutions for all channels from online to in-store. Our more than 2000 customers use us in more than 40 countries and we specialize in industries like telecom, finance, automotive and more.
We are now looking for hungry, smart, motivated individuals ready to join our steadily growing Direct Sales team!
Do we have a match?
Here’s a unique chance to join a well-funded, great-positioned scale-up, growing at an exciting pace. You’ll play a vital role in taking us to the next level and you’ll be located at our office in central Stockholm..
There are clear goals and processes and we'll give you all the tools you need to get up and running. Scrive actively drives your personal development and through continuous coaching and education we'll make you become a digitization superstar.
You will be part of Direct Sales joining a team of four sales reps with the aim to double in size during 2019. The team is primarily focusing on acquiring new customers in the Medium and Large segments however cross- and expansion on present customer base is equally important. You’ll be reporting to our Head of Sales.
Your duties will include:
- Close inbound leads from small and medium-sized enterprises (SME)
- Drive outbound prospecting activities by phone, email, LinkedIn
- Schedule qualified sales meetings for your assigned Sales Executives
- Qualify and handover to AEs inbound leads from Medium and Large businesses
- Develop the outbound prospecting process with the entire Direct Sales team
- Work closely together with marketing optimizing and developing processes
Who are you?
Your focus is always on creating the best possible outcome for the heart of our business - our customers – while simultaneously maximizing return on investment for Scrive and yourself. Understanding the concept of “win-win”, you’re able to create just that. Your goal-orientation, self-discipline and efficiency are always stronger than your surroundings.
You love sales and you are not ashamed of it!
- are a highly motivated, self-starter with a track record of working in a similar position within sales
- have excellent phone and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written)
- have a technical interest and the ability to hold a “technical discussion”
- have attention to detail, strong organizational and time management skills
- are fluent in English, both in writing and speaking (fluency in Swedish is a plus)
Your previous experiences are important, however, we will also emphasise your personal qualities and motivation for the role.
Bonus points for:
- Experience from telecom sales or B2B sales, either as SDR or AE
- Experience of selling enterprise software solutions
- Used to working with Salesforce.com or other CRMs
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluency in Norwegian / Finnish / Danish
As an applicant you must be eligible to work in Stockholm, Sweden to apply for this role.
Questions about this position?