Passionate about sales? Interested in a fast-paced, innovative working environment? Join one of Sweden’s fastest growing tech companies!
At Scrive, you’ll be working with the Nordic leader in e-signing and e-identification, offering premium solutions for all channels from online to in-store. Our more than 2000 customers use us in more than 40 countries and we specialize in industries like telecom, finance, automotive and more.
We’re now expanding our Direct Sales team looking for three sharp Account Executives to our offices in Stockholm.
Do we have a match?
Here’s a unique chance to join a well-funded, great-positioned scale-up, growing at an exciting pace. You’ll play a vital role in taking us to the next level and you’ll be located at our office in central Stockholm..
There are clear goals and processes and we'll give you all the tools you need to get up and running. Scrive actively drives your personal development, and through continuous coaching and education we'll make you become a digitization superstar.
As an Account Executive, you will be part of Direct Sales joining a team of four sales reps with the aim to double in size during 2019. The team is primarily focusing on acquiring new customers in the Medium and Large segments however cross- and expansion on present customer base is equally important. You’ll be reporting to our Head of Sales.
Our sales process is very solution-oriented and fairly complex where we aim to be both challenging and very customer-centric. We’re working in sales cycles of about 3-12 months meaning that you’ll simultaneously run several sales processes.
Your duties will include:
- Engage with various stakeholders, navigating parallel processes with different personas such as Sales, Legal and IT-executives across Europe.
- Manage the full sales process by involving appropriate internal resources such as Presales Engineers, Project Managers, Legal expertise, etc.
- Hold product demos and webinars, attend events, always looking out for new exciting relationships and opportunities.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business, targeting new accounts.
- Build and grow a sales pipeline to ensure continuous over-achievement, through combining inbound leads, cold calling, social media, email campaigns, market sector intelligence etc.
Who are you?
Your focus is always on creating the best possible outcome for the heart of our business - our customers – while simultaneously maximizing return on investment for Scrive and yourself. Understanding the concept of “win-win”, you’re able to create just that.
You love sales and you are not ashamed of it!
- Understanding and loving our product is essential for being able to help our clients get the best possible return on investment. As Scrive is a complex solution, you have the kind of brain that thrives in complex problem-solving.
- You have experience from at least 2-3 years of quota carrying and a proven track record of continuous sales overachievement vs targets in B2B-solution selling
- You take a great interest in building relationships and are passionate about customer service.
- Having a technical interest, you have the ability to hold a “technical discussion”
- Your goal-orientation, self-discipline and efficiency is always stronger than your surroundings
- Being structured and solution-oriented you always want to exceed customer’s expectations.
- You are a creative and innovative person with a track record to prove just that
- You are fluent in English and Swedish, both in writing and speaking
- Building high credibility internally and with customers
Bonus points for:
- CRM application sales or similar experience.
- Experience selling enterprise software solutions
- Experience from doing Inside Sales
- A good personal network on a C-Level
Your previous experiences are important, however, we will also emphasise your personal qualities and motivation for the role.
As an applicant you must be eligible to work in Stockholm, Sweden to apply for this role.
Questions about this position?