Passionate about digital marketing? Interested in a fast-paced, innovative working environment? Join one of Sweden’s fastest growing tech companies!
At Scrive, you’ll be working with the Nordic leader in e-signing and e-identification, offering premium solutions for all channels from online to in-store. Our more than 2000 customers use us in more than 40 countries and we specialize in industries like telecom, finance, automotive and more.
We’re now expanding our marketing & online sales team looking for a sharp Performance Marketing Specialist to our offices in Stockholm.
Do we have a match?
Here’s a unique chance to join a well-funded, great-positioned scale-up, growing at an exciting pace. You’ll play a vital role in taking us to the next level and you’ll be located at our office in central Stockholm.
There are clear goals and processes and we'll give you all the tools you need to get up and running. Scrive actively drives your personal development, and through continuous coaching and education we'll make you become a digitization superstar.
We’re looking for a data-driven, tech-savvy Performance Marketer to play a key role in our Marketing and Online Sales team. You’ll be joining a fast-growing company that’s expanding beyond the Nordics, and your job will have an immediate effect on our expansion.
We’re a small, hands-on team that works together closely to meet our goals. Your responsibility will be to manage all the paid channels from strategy and tactics to operational campaign management, and (sometimes) content. You will work closely with Scrive’s Head of Marketing.
Your duties will include:
- Create, manage and analyse online marketing campaigns across search, display, paid social & affiliates
- Execute multi-touch marketing campaigns and activities to build brand awareness, attract marketing qualified leads and drive account creation
- Find and evaluate new, creative and effective acquisition channels, across markets
- Utilise bid management tools and testing to maximise the effectiveness of PPC campaigns
- Bring new marketing ideas to take Scrive to the next level
Who are you?
- A specialist in executing and managing SEM, paid social media, programmatic and display
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions to optimise campaigns and find new opportunities
- Experience achieving results through connecting performance marketing campaigns with marketing automation systems, CRM, analytics & attribution and other marketing tech tools
- 2-3+ years performance marketing experience (commercial or agency)
- A self-starter with a proactive can-do attitude who’s comfortable with constant change and driving your own projects
This is a new role where you’ll be a driving force in creating a new marketing organisation to support the next phase of Scrive’s growth.
As an applicant you must be eligible to work in Stockholm, Sweden to apply for this role.
Sounds interesting? We look forward to hearing your ideas, so apply now!
Questions about this position?