Passionate about complex problem-solving, contract negotiation and Enterprise sales? Interested in a fast-paced, innovative working environment? Join one of Sweden’s fastest growing tech companies!
At Scrive, you’ll be working with the Nordic leader in e-signing and e-identification, offering premium solutions for all channels. Our 2000+ customers use us in over 40 countries and we specialize in industries like telecom, finance and automotive.
We’re now expanding our Enterprise Sales team, looking for three experienced, analytical and driven Senior Account Executives to our offices in Stockholm.
Do we have a match?
Here’s your chance to join a well-funded, well-positioned scale-up, growing at an exciting pace. You’ll play a key role in our growth journey and you´ll be based in central Stockholm but traveling all over Europe to meet large enterprise companies.
As Senior Account Executive, you’re part of the Enterprise Sales team currently being set up, focusing on acquiring Enterprise customers and thereafter expanding these accounts. You’ll report to our Head of Enterprise Sales.
Our solution-oriented sales process is quite complex with a very customer-centric focus. The sales cycle is about 6-12 months and you will simultaneously run several processes.
Your duties will include:
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, targeting both new accounts and expanding existing relationships.
- Engage with various stakeholders, navigating parallel processes with different personas such as Sales, Legal and IT-executives across Europe.
- Manage the full sales process from outreach to contract negotiation to closing, by involving appropriate internal resources such as Presales Engineers, Project Managers, Legal expertise, etc.
- Hold product demos and webinars, attend events, always looking out for new exciting relationships and opportunities.
- Build/grow a sales pipeline to ensure continuous over-achievement, by combining a mix of successful account based selling methods.
Who are you?
Your aim is to create the best possible outcome for the heart of our business - our customers – while simultaneously maximizing the outcome for Scrive and yourself.
Even though you have extensive experience from driving sales processes, you still love doing the nitty-gritty job more than anything else!
- Enjoy and thrive in complex problem-solving, having a analytical mind
- Are a skilled negotiator with a history of continuous target overachievement
- Have a technical interest and the ability to hold a “technical discussion”
- Are structured, solution-oriented & devoted to over-deliver on expectations.
- Have a creative, innovative personality with a track record to prove just that.
- Are fluent in English and Swedish, both in writing and speaking
- Enjoy building high credibility internally and with customers
Bonus points for:
- CRM application sales or similar experience.
- Experience selling enterprise software solutions
- Experience from doing Inside Sales
- A good personal network on a C-Level
Experience is important, but your personality and motivation, even more.
As an applicant, you must be eligible to work in Sweden to apply for this role.
Questions about this position?