Technically skilled with a passion for exceeding customer expectations? Join one of Sweden’s fastest growing tech companies!
At Scrive, you'll be working with the Nordic leader in e-signing, offering premium solutions for all channels from online to in-store. With a wide customer base, we're serving enterprise companies all over the world in industries like telecom, finance, automotive and more.
Scaling our Tech Support team, we're currently looking for a Technical Support Specialist.
You will be assisting possible as well as existing customers with anything from simple system usage issues to respond to technical questions about our API.
Working at Scrive
Scrive’s company culture is collaborative and prestigeless. In practice this means helping and supporting a colleague regardless of department or job title. If ever we are unsure of anything, we ask someone who knows better in order for us to get wiser.
Scrive is about fast innovation.. You have a lot of room to affect the development of our product and company and we are always looking for people that are proactive, ambitious and agile.
We believe in investing in our team members, with regular after works and team building activities, everyone is offered to broaden their skill set via paid external education in anything from project management to Digital Marketing, and we strongly encourage people to develop their career within the company.
Working at the Customer Support department
Customers are the core of our business and all our positions focus on generating happy customers. As part of the Tech Support team you'll report to Head of Customer Support.
As our product handles critical documents and needs to be available 24/7/365, attention to detail and quality is of the essence. We're seeing more and more complex use cases, so being able to wrap one's brain around and solve problems within large systems is also required.
In your role, you will develop skills in the areas of programming, customer care, business acumen, and solution architecture. As your knowledge in Scrive becomes deeper you will be able to assist our account executives in pre-sales discussions.
The role as Technical Support Specialist consists of the following daily tasks:
- Answer support tickets regarding Scrive’s API and implementations to systems as Salesforce, Zapier and Upsales.
- Create and update support guides for new and existing implementations.
- Manage Scrive’s online API forum.
- Resolve, by yourself or with the help of our developers, issues escalated by the first line support.
- Teach our customers about how to best utilize all Scrive features and introduce them to new product releases.
Once you learn the ropes you will also be able to participate in sales workshops and help finding the best solution for a client’s specific needs.
Who are you?
Your focus is always on creating the best possible outcome for the heart of our business - our customers – and you enjoy that direct contact more than anything else at work.
- enjoy customer contact and love solving problems.
- have a holistic mindset and are good at grasping the big picture.
- have an interest in IT and some kind of web programming experience.
- are comfortable with working in MacOS X.
- are structured, solution-oriented and equipped with strong documentation skills.
- are fluent in English and Swedish, both written and spoken.
It is a plus if you are familiar working with RESTful API:s and probably also with testing.
Our Tool Chain:
- Google Apps
As an applicant you must be eligible to work in Stockholm, Sweden to apply for this role.
Questions about this position?