Scrive is expanding its presence into Belgium as part of our current growth phase. As the Nordic market leader in e-signing, Scrive’s expertise in digital identity and document lifecycle solutions is driving global expansion, with customers in over 40 countries in all industries, especially banking, telecom, and automotive.
To keep our growth in line with the market's potential and meet the expectations of our customers, we are expanding our organisation with new employees and new locations.
As a Scrive employee, you will find yourself in an innovative, entrepreneurial workplace with a strong sense of teamwork and a commitment to taking the extra steps needed for success. We strongly believe that putting our customer's best interests first is the key ingredient in the value of our solutions and partnerships.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Scrive Account Executive, you will take a consultative approach, seeking a deep understanding of the customer's organisation and challenges. The complex issues you will face require a strategic perspective in order to offer digitalisation solutions that create and build value throughout the customer's life cycle. Therefore, your ability to listen to and fully familiarise yourself with the customer's business is crucial to your success, and Scrive’s.
- You sell e-signing, e-identification and workflow solutions that contribute directly towards the customer's business goals
- You are responsible for the entire sales cycle based on your strategic activity and customer plans, where the customer contact involves top management as well as specialist functions within IT and technology
- As a proactive communicator, you collaborate with internal resources such as pre-sales engineers, project managers and Legal expertise
- You conduct product demonstrations, workshops and webinars as well as attend relevant events and activities that support your business plan and develop relevant expertise in our focus verticals
- You work in close collaboration with colleagues in the sales team to find and develop new business opportunities
- You take the initiative to continuously improve Scrive's internal collaboration and processes in order to increase efficiency and ensure the success of our customers
- You will be based in the office in central Brussels and report to the country manager
ABOUT YOU - EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Demonstrated experience in complex sales, preferably in technology or SaaS solutions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and communicate to promote partnership
- Driven to help businesses develop using a consultative and solution-oriented approach
- Exceptional business acumen and organisational understanding
- Excellent written and oral language skills in English, French and Flemish
- Post-secondary education, preferably in business administration or technology
- Furthermore, you are a person who dares to challenge with a genuine interest in building trust and creating value for your customers
As an applicant you must be eligible to work in Brussels, Belgium to apply for this role.
Selections and interviews are ongoing, and we look forward to your application as soon as possible.