Are you ready to build a successful career as a developer for a SaaS company? Join one of Sweden’s fastest growing tech companies!
At Scrive, you’ll be working with the Nordic leader in e-signing, offering premium solutions for all channels from online to in-store. With a wide customer base, we're serving enterprise companies all over the world in industries like telecom, finance, automotive and more.
Scrive is now recruiting an additional DevOps Engineer to assist our engineering team and business stakeholders. The role primarily involves development and administration of the server/network infrastructure for running the company SaaS products.
Do we have a match?
Would you like to be part of a team driven by constant improvement? Enjoy using creativity, collaboration, and dedication to stay on top of your competition? Ever wanted to work at a company where customer care is the top priority? If your answers are “Yes!” then we may very well have a match.
Here’s a unique chance to join a well-funded, great-positioned startup, growing at an exciting pace. You will play a vital role in taking us to the next level. From our greatly located office in central Stockholm, we’re constantly refining one of the most innovative products on the tech startup scene.
We'll give you all the tools you need to get up and running but onboarding is not a one-off. With continuous training and development, we'll make you become a digitization superstar.
Scrive is looking for a self-motivated person with a minimum of two years of experience as a DevOps Engineer in a Linux environment that enjoys having a broad job description, including varied tasks with the ability to be able to work with exceptional technology and gain more cloud-based experience on Amazon Web Services.
The employee will be jointly responsible for developing and administering the server/network infrastructure, maintenance, installation/upgrade projects, backups, monitoring, troubleshooting and documentation of all systems and well as some system support.
Scripting will also be a requirement at least including Bash and Python, as well as the ability to adapt to new languages. Candidates should be flexible as new tasks may be added to their role and be willing to work out of hours.
Automation of AWS using Teraform and Ansible is the core component of this role. Professional experience of these technologies and a proven history of experience architecting and administering AWS will be considered.
From time to time being on call is part of the job, meaning the employee needs to be reachable and able to work outside of office hours if required.
What we need from you
Experience: Entry to mid-level
On top of a “can do” attitude you will possess the following skills:
- A strong background with Linux, Ansible and Terraform on AWS
- PostgreSQL (RDS and/or normal clustered configuration)
- Troubleshooting transactional email systems
- Network skills including VPNs, routing, load balancers and firewall
- Knowledge of high availability systems, security and scaling
- Being adaptive to new requirements from the development team & management
- Ability to seek out secure, low maintenance solutions to meet new challenges
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with business stakeholders.
- Ability to manage your time, balancing conflicting interests and tasks
All the roles share the following hard requirements
- Very good written and spoken English
- Willing and able to travel at least twice per year to conference location
- Documentation skills
- Used to working remotely (if you are not located in Stockholm)
- Scrive has meetings during central European office hours, meaning that you probably are on GMT+/-3 time
- Requirement to work in the EU (and already be permitted to do so; we cannot assist with permits, unfortunately)
Bonus points for:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux/CentOS with SELinux
- ITIL, AWS or other industry qualifications
What we offer
- Full-time job
- Working remotely if you are not located in Stockholm, in fact, almost our entire Engineering team is remote
- Morning stand-ups
- Some of voice/video meetings
- Biannual conferences and team-building in Sweden or elsewhere
- Continuous integration and regular code reviews
- Your opinion will count
- Paid sick leave
- 30 days/annum paid leave
- Well care contribution
- More work than you can shake a stick at
- A ticket to ride on a very exciting journey of growth to world domination
As an applicant you must be eligible to work in the EU to apply for this role.
No recruitment agency or out-sourcing company solicitations!